How can you find your way around all these social networks and add value to your business?
Among the tools for company visibilitySocial networks play an important role in this. No matter what sector you are in, social networks will be of great help to you. With their support, you can promote your business, attract customers and boost your turnover. But to do this, you must first know how to find your way around the multitude of social networks and identify which one is best suited to your business. To help you do this, here is everything you need to know for a better social media management in business.
Know the different social networks and their specificities
It is not easy to find your way around all the social networks available, and this is true for both individuals and businesses. Nevertheless, it is important to know that there are various social media that can be grouped according to their services. There are social networks for the general public, media for professionals and social media for teenagers.
Social networks for the general public
In this social media listThere are platforms used by everyone. These are therefore intended for individuals, but it is also possible to use them professionally. Among these social media, we find :
– Facebook, which has over two billion users worldwide
– Instagram, the leading visual social network, with nearly one billion users worldwide
– YouTube which is the leading video sharing platform with nearly 1.5 billion users.
Social networks for professionals
Although some of them can be classified as general public, these media are primarily aimed at businesses or used for professional purposes. These social networks include :
– WhatsApp Business
Social networks for teenagers
Here you can find original platforms such as :
– Tik tok
Establishing a strategy to better navigate the social cloud
To easily find your way through this multitude and know how to use social media wellIn order to do this, you will first need to establish a strategy. This will consist of defining the audience you want to target. For example, if you want to target individuals, you will need to register on Facebook and other public platforms.
However, if you are looking to target professionals and do B2B business, you will need to register on a social media for professionals. The logic is the same with social networks that specifically target teenagers.
The added value of social networks in a company
LThe importance of social media for a business is no longer in question and thanks to them, a company can :
– Create the and interactivity between it and its audience. With an account on a social network, a company will develop its community with which it will share on a daily basis. Whether it is through content, contests or comments, you will know more about your community and be able to better interact with them.
– Reach a large audience. Unlike other marketing strategies, a presence on social media opens the door to a large audience.
– Have a better return on investment.